Wednesday, July 8, 2009

MOJO Monday 94 (1st time participate)




This is my very first MOJO Monday card. I have heard about MOJO Monday and signed up for it last week. So this is the first time that I am able to participate. You can see the sketch and then the card that I created. I used Close to My Heart products. I cut the flowers out of the pattern paper and used pop dots to make them stand out a bit. It is hard to tell in the photo.
Paper: Close to My Heart
Ink: Close to My Heart (Hollyhock)
Ribbon: Close to My Heart
Stamps: Clost to My Heart (Say it in Style)

2 comments:

  1. great card, love the bright cheerful colours and how you have inked round the edges. fab!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card.I love it. and love the sponged ink look. I just started the mojo sketch challenges three weeks ago and now I'm hooked. I'm sure you'll be too.

    again very lovely card!

    ReplyDelete